SALES SCHOLARSHIP, SALES SCHOLARSHIPS, SALES SCHOLARSHIPS MELBOURNE
Sales Scholarships Overview
Like many salespeople, I didn’t plan to be a professional salesperson and sort of fell into it by chance after starting out as an ‘A’ Grade Electrical Mechanic. Amazing things however can happen to those who listen, learn and stand out from the crowd by doing more than what is expected by the people around them.
B2B sales is not an easy profession and never will be however for those willing to do the work it can be a very rewarding and satisfying career choice. My journey has put me in a privileged position where I can now help others succeed.
The reason that Deakon are offering a lucky few sales scholarships through the mysalesmentor ® sales scholarship programme is to ENSPIRE them to be the VERY BEST that they can be.
Hopefully each winner will also choose to give back to the community in the future.
Happiness comes from helping others who appreciate it!
Tim Williams / Managing Director
Deakon Pty Ltd
- Attend the next available public access Fear – The Art of Selling ® course in Melbourne encompassing thirty (30) hours of professional group sales training.
- One personal 1/2 day in-house outbound sales call observation & feedback session
- One personal 1/2 day on-site sales call observation & feedback session
- Two additional 1:1 sales coaching & mentoring sessions
- Access to additional resources as required
- The opportunity of a life time!
- Valued at $10,000 each.
- Minimum of one (1) year B2B sales experience [internal and / or external]
- Currently employed in a technical based sales role – IT, Telco, Software, Professional Services …
- Have a positive never say die attitude and willingness to embrace change
- Willing to contribute to developing a case study for Deakon
- Supply a recent portrait sized photograph of yourself
- Aged between 24 and 32 years old
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Based in Melbourne
- Want to WIN!
Applications for the NEXT available Sales Scholarship close on Wednesday 9th May 2013. A minimum 500 word application in the form of an essay is required stating the reasons why we should choose you to be one of the lucky winners.
HINT: You may want to be a little bit more creative though with a URL to a YouTube Video, PowerPoint Slideshow or ... Do you really WANT this?
To apply for a Sales Scholarship - simply click on the Contact Us tab and select "SCHOLARSHIPS" from the Subject drop down menu.