SALES CONFERENCES, SALES CONFERENCE MELBOURNE, SALES CONFERENCE SYDNEY
Sales Conferences Overview
Over the past seven (7) years we have trained 1,200 plus sales people from over 500 companies. The most common two questions that we are asked by the Managers & Top performing BDMs are:
- “When are you going to run an Advanced Course?”
- “Do you run anything for Sales Managers & Directors?
Well here is the answer you have been patiently waiting for ...
Places are limited for this intensive 2 day Sales Conference which has be designed for people who really want to learn, pick up loads of great ideas & take their businesses to the next level. This unique event is about providing delegates with as many great ideas as possible in the shortest period of time.
We will be covering the following important topics - Health & Fitness, Future Business Trends, Commission Plans, LinkedIn, Lead Generation, Time Management, Microsoft SharePoint, Image & Branding, Team Building, Direct Marketing, Communication Technologies, SEO, Motivation & Sales Recruitment
Great Ideas! “SALES CONFERENCE”
Our next sales conference is schedules for Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st November 2012
Crown Promenade Hotel / 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank 3006 / Melbourne Victoria / Crown Conference Centre
The 2 day “GREAT IDEAS!” Sales Conference provides delegates with an opportunity to interact with fourteen (14) keynote speakers who are all experts in their field. Each of Deakon’s trusted advisors & presenters are there to share some of their most valuable knowledge including:
Jon Michail - Voted Image Consultant of the Year in New York, Nigel Alex - Health & Fitness advisor to the Victorian Police Force, Denis Healy - Australia’s leading authority on Time Management and Morris Miselowski - who will take you on a compelling and mind-opening audio-visual experience of business in the future ...
DAY 1 - AGENDA
- Session # 1 / Health & Fitness / Nigel Alex / Get Fit ... Stay Healthy ... and Sell More!
- Session # 2 / Future Business / Morris Miselowski / The Tomorrow and Beyond of Business
- Session # 3 / Commission Plans / Simon Forrester/ Commission Plans That Drive Company Revenue
- Session # 4 / LinkedIn / Gene Stark / Gain Exposure, Engage Customers & Grow Your Business
- Session # 5 / Lead Generation / Tim Williams / The Quickest Way to Build a Sales Funnel
- Session # 6 / Time Management / Denis Healy / Changing the Way Salespeople Work Forever
- Session # 7 / Microsoft SharePoint / Matthew Sorvaag / The Hidden Benefits of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
DAY 2 - AGENDA
- Session # 8 / Image & Branding / Jon Michail / Brand YOU! - How much is your image costing you?
- Session # 9 / Team Building / Daniel Cohen / Strategic Team Building Secrets
- Session # 10 / Direct Marketing / Peter Currie / Highly Targeted & Personalised Direct Mail Campaigns
- Session # 11 / Communication Technologies / Tom Di Conza / ICT Solutions to Enhance Sales Effectiveness
- Session # 12 / SEO / Rodney Ferro / Lead Generation - Getting the Web Working For You!
- Session # 13 / Motivation / Peter Thurin / Be the Best You Can Be
- Session # 14 / Sales Recruitment / Dianna Seychell / Attracting & Retaining Top Performing Sales Staff
NOTE: Note: Final speaker list & topics TBC
Tangible Business Benefits ...
- SAVE TIME: Most efficient way to discover great ideas
- REDUCE EXPENSES: Stop working harder and start working smarter!
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY: Adopt more effective sales strategies
- INCREASE PROFITS: Apply YOUR newfound knowledge
The Sales Conference caters for the needs of CEO’s, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Managing Directors, Marketing Managers, Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and any B2B salesperson looking for an edge.
- Day 1 & 2 COMBINED = $2,620.00 Ex. GST [20% Discount]
- Day 1 ONLY = $1,575.00 Ex. GST
- Day 2 ONLY = $1,575.00 Ex. GST
For details of how to register for one of Deakon’s Sales Conferences – simply click on the Brochures & Forms tab; then download, fill out and return the appropriate registration form.
» To speak to one our consultants - simply click on the Contact Us